Sunday 7 July 2019

Hello, again


Hello,
To whoever may be reading this, welcome to Em Blogs
My name is Emma and I’m a 15 year old girl who lives in Melbourne Australia

Now, I was going to upload a very long and extensive blogpost about where I have been all of this time and why I went off the grid for a while with this blog and my Instagram. I wrote out and edited the whole blogpost and I’ve decided not to post it just at this moment (who knows what will happen in the future) because it is very personal and there is some intense and possibly triggering topics which I am going to start raising awareness to around here because I believe it is important. But anyway, I’m just going to have a quick summary here. I was going through a shitty time for a long and I still am, I’m not going to hide anything but things in my life have changed and I am a different person who views things differently and has opinions and yeah.

I still may release that blogpost in the future when I am fully with terms with everything in that blogpost and I’m comfortable putting that out onto the internet for anyone and everyone to read. On a bit of a lighter note, I am definitely going to be back and posting on my blog and my Instagram which is just ‘em_blogs’ so go chuck me a follow. I did start this blog when I was in year 6 and due to dates I was 11. I am now in year 10 and 15 years of age so I’ve changed a thot. I am a bit of what you would call a thot now but that is a conversation for another time but nah I just wanted to come on here to say hello and that I am definitely going to back and stronger than ever!

Thank-you for reading this if you did, I do honestly love any support. Go follow my Instagram which is just em_blogs and send me off an email if you’d like, it is just emblogs7@gmail.com and yeah that’s all from me today and I hope to see you tomorrow with a new blogpost.
And just a fun little fact, it is my 4 year blogging anniversary today so what better day to start up posting again

No comments:

Post a Comment