Sunday 20 May 2018

Covergirl X Katy Perry Katy Kat Eyeshadow Palette

Hey Chickens,
Tonight's blogpost is going to be a classic review. I got this palette in from Coty last week and I haven't stopped using it. I just want to say thank-you so very much Coty and Covergirl for sending me this wonderful eyeshadow palette that everyone deserves to know about. A few little disclaimers before we started, yes this is gifted, I didn't use my own money to buy this but all of my opinions are my own, second of all, the photos are a bit shit because I took a few earlier this week but they were blurry and the lighting of these photos is horrible and third of all I've tried to find out if these are already out or a release date but I couldn't find anything so sorry about that. Enough bullshit, lets get into this.

First all of, the packaging. The outer layer of the palette (basically the front) is basic, just the name of the collection and the brand which is Covergirl over a white banner. The front is clear so you can actually see the eyeshadows inside which I personally like. The eyeshadow powders are in a mostly secure thing, there is no problem there.
The actually eyeshadow powder formula. Ahhh. Hands down I will say these are some of my favourite shimmer/glitter eyeshadows. They are so creamy and blend so easily. The colours look amazing on your eyes and I actually can't find anything bad to say about the formula. But, I don't like the colour range. They are just a bit all over the place- there is a gold, a green, a black, a baby/light pink, a darker pink, a dark blue, a lavender plus a few more shades. Apart from the that palette is fine. Another thing I want to add is the black formula isn't dry. Something I find with the black eyeshadows I have is that they are quite dry and hard to blend but this one is not like that.























This blogpost seems quite short but I've been reading reviews of makeup and skincare products recently and they go on forever and I was like, I don't want my posts to be like this. Realistically, you don't need an essay on if an eyeshadow is good or not. If you have any questions on this, just dm me on Instagram (em_blogs) and comment down below and I'll be happy to answer. I don't know anything about prices, I tried to find them and researched but I couldn't find anything. I do know that there is a lipgloss, another more neutral eyeshadow palette and a eyeliner. The email I got also says that this is a limited edition collection exclusive to Priceline.

I know this is a review post but I need to talk about 13 Reasons Why. I'm up to episode 12 and this season has been so good. I though the first three episodes weren't the best and I was like great a shit season but then Justin rocked up and I was like yes, omg and since then it has been so good. I've cried a bit lets just say, I find this stuff so bad and even though it is a fictional show, this happens like these are real life problems. Anyway, I can't wait to see how the season finishes.

Thanks for reading this blogpost everyone, it does mean a lot. This was a shorter post but they all can't be essays can they. I've also had Naplan this week and for some reason it just drained me. Thanks again to Coty for sending me this stunning eyeshadow palette, I can't recommend it enough. I can't wait for the last 2 episodes of season 2 of 13 Reasons Why and a new Fear the Walking Dead episode tomorrow night, it's all happening. I love you all to Pluto and back but until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment