Friday 1 June 2018

13 Reasons Why Season 2 + Wtf The Walking Dead *SPOLIERS*

Hey Chickens,
I'm going to say this now, I will be talking about 13 Reasons Why Season 2 which may be sensitive for any of you so please don't read this first section if you know that this isn't the right topic for you. That didn't make sense but I just want to make sure that you all aren't going to get triggered without a warning. This weekend there is going to be a few blogposts because I'm sick at the moment and I really feel inspired to write. I don't know how long this post will be, but sit down, grab yourself a drink and lets get started.

It has been two weeks since 13 Reasons Why Season 2 premiere. My Instagram has been flooded with how controversial the show is. That weekend I did watch the whole entire season and before I get into the intense shit, the first three episodes were quite shit and boring tbh but at the end of episode three the story-line became more interesting and intense. The last episode, now, I don't really want to talk about this but I am going to mention it. That was fucking intense, like very, very intense. I found it quite hard to watch honestly- I'm talking about the thing with Tyler. Also in that episode was the *almost school shooting. I live in Australia and we have quite strict gun laws and we don't have things like school shootings or any shootings except for Port Arthur which I think happened in the 90s or early 2000s. America suffers very intensely from shootings- especially school shootings- and I found it about strange that scene. This may be because I'm basically 15 but he texted that girl something, maybe a waning and wouldn't Tyler (I'm pretty sure that is his name) think that she would show people and they would call the cops. I am just glad they didn't do a school shooting because I think with everything 13rw has shown would have been just too much. I also don't fully understand why Clay and Tony didn't give him up to the cops. The shows creator has said that this stuff does happen in schools and needs to be talked about. I agree, but some of these scenes are a bit extra and I hate saying that word when I'm talking about this topic but the scenes are a bit over the top. I go to a public school and I don't know about the other year levels but in my year level there is no real bullying of any type- of course there is the mean comments but it isn't constant to anyone. I do know that bullying does happen, online and in person so this does happen and it is a problem. One of the overall things that people are saying about 13rw is that it glorifies suicide. In my opinion, I don't think that it does. I did cry a lot this season and last season and all through this season I kept Snap-chatting my closest friends in this group-chat we have about how much I appreciate them all and if anything ever happen to them to tell me and that they can trust me and all that shit because I kept thinking, what if this was one of my friends. I didn't see that Hannah got popularity after she killed herself. The tapes were also a bit confusing about how Hannah didn't mention the stuff with Alex but her tapes were like her version of a note. 
Fuck, I hope I have written this right. Please don't attack me for my opinions but please feel free to dm me on Instagram @em_blogs or leave a comment down below about your opinions. I have been thinking about if it is right to publish this and I want to. I want to share my view on this show. If you think that I haven't written this in a respectful way, tell me and I'll edit the paragraph or delete the paragraph as a whole. 

On a way lighter note, The Walking Dead. There is so many things going around now. Apparently, Andrew Lincoln is leaving The Walking Dead and so is the one of plays Maggie (I've forgotten her name). I've also read that both of them will only be in 6 episodes which is not even half a season. I've also seen that Norman Reedus has been offered a 20 million dollar deal to stay on the show which would make him one of the highest paid tv actors. I've also been trying to find out if Daniel died or no on Fear the Walking Dead. He was shot in the face but he did survive a burning cellar. I have read that there could maybe be a cross over of Daniel going to The Walking Dead but I have no idea. 

Thank-you all so much for reading this blogpost, hopefully you enjoyed it. I hope my 13rw section wasn't that triggering or too controversial. I also have literally no idea what is going on with The Walking Dead and how season 9 is going to turn out. I have about three blogpost ideas that I'm going to write up tonight, and those will be uploaded within the next few weeks. I love you all to Venus and back but until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment